The answer to this is simple, here are 10 reasons why choosing Cyprus Wedding Company the right thing to do!
1. We are a small family run business who will only co-ordinate a maximum of 1 wedding per week. We are an independent and fully registered with Cyprus Authorities and VAT which gives you added peace of mind.
2. We are British wedding planners who live local to the areas we recommend. With extensive local knowledge, we can find you the best suppliers at the most competitive rates.
3. We will provide you with a personal one to one service, with unlimited contact via email, viber or telephone. From your initial enquiry until you make your all-important wedding vows, we will be with you every step of the way. All emails are answered within 24 hours.
4. With our experienced and professional assistance, your dream wedding will run so smoothly, you will be able to relax and cherish every moment, safe in the knowledge that behind the scenes someone else has taken the stress out of putting together a flawless and memorable event.
5. To save you money – a wedding planner has the time, contacts and negotiation skills to ensure you get the best possible service to suit all budgets.
6. We aim to confirm your chosen wedding date and time within 24 hours, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
7. The legal procedure in Cyprus can be confusing & complicated but with the guidance of our UK qualified & experienced wedding planners the process is stress-free and simple!
8. To eliminate stress – With our experienced and professional assistance, your dream wedding will run so smoothly, you will be able to relax and cherish every moment, safe in the knowledge that behind the scenes someone else has taken the stress out of putting together a flawless and memorable event.
9. There can never be a ‘one size fits all’! Each wedding is planned with your personal vision in mind. You are an individual and your wedding package will be made to suit your very own requirements and not those in a set package!
10. Wedding Planning is not just a ‘job’ to us, it is something that we love whole heartedly. We love meeting all our couples and turning their dreams into a reality!
“DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT…. READ OUR REVIEWS”!!
Steps to Success – The Wedding Planning Process.
1. Initial Enquiry – Making that initial enquiry can be quite overwhelming for some couples, with so many wedding planners and wedding venues to choose from.
2. Choosing your wedding planner – Carefully review all wedding planners. Check they are a fully registered company and read other reviews from previous brides.
3. Consulting, – Once you have chosen your wedding planner, contact them and explain in as much detail as possible how you envisage your special day. Explain what type of venue you would prefer beach, church, Mediterranean gardens etc. Your wedding planner will then recommend venues that she feels would be the right venue for you. She will discuss menus and prices with you and explain what is included in the cost. Your planner will now also start to build your package based around your requirements and show you examples of what is available for your budget.
4. Choosing and confirming your wedding date – when you have chosen your dream venue, your wedding planner will contact the relevant wedding office to check availability of your preferred wedding date and time. She will usually have confirmation of your date within 24 – 48 hours, Monday to Friday 09.00 – 13.00 (excluding bank holidays)
5. Booking and confirming your suppliers. Your wedding planner will have an extensive list of the best wedding professionals in the area. She will talk you though what is available, show you links to their work and discuss prices for you. Once you have chosen your suppliers, she will book them for your wedding day.
6. 12 weeks before your wedding date – your wedding planner will start to guide you through the legal process and help you to gather all the documentation required to marry here in Cyprus. She will check through your documents and then send them for final approval with your local Wedding Office prior to your arrival in Cyprus, making sure everything is in order and there are no nasty surprises.
7. 4 Weeks before your wedding date – we will contact all your suppliers just to reconfirm your wedding with them and to make sure they are aware of final numbers and plans.
8. 2 weeks before your wedding day you will receive your very own Order of The Day. This will show you exactly what has been planned to happen and at what times, so you are fully aware of how your day has been planned.
9. Your arrival in Cyprus – The day of your wedding registration appointment (usually 2-3 days before your wedding), your wedding planner will collect you from your accommodation and take you to your appointment at the Municipal Offices. She will also take you to your wedding ceremony and reception venues where you can finalise decorations and menus.
10. Your Wedding Day – Our ‘on the day co-ordinators’ will be with you approximately 2 hours before your wedding day. They will oversee everything you have agreed and make sure that your day runs flawlessly and stress free.
Finally, the day after your wedding ceremony, our wedding planner will take your marriage licence to the local Government Office for the final seal of confirmation. This is in the form of an Apostil stamp. Your wedding licence will be back with you before mid-day.
Everything is taken care of for you!!
Q. Will I know my wedding date and time prior to arriving in Cyprus?
A. We aim to confirm your wedding date, time and venue within 48 hours. Please bear in mind that Municipal offices do not open on a weekend or on a Bank Holiday.
Q. Can I choose my own suppliers?
A. At Cyprus Wedding Company we allow you the freedom to book as much or as little as you would like from us. However, please be mindful that if you book one of your own suppliers, CWC would not have any involvement in paying your deposits, re-confirming your wedding or in the event of ‘no show’ on your wedding date.
Q. Do I have to have a full wedding package from you?
A. The only package that is compulsory is our From This Day Forward Package. This package is non-refundable and will cover all of your administration, Booking and confirming your wedding venues and suppliers and document checking.
Q. Can we pay by payment plan for the cost of our wedding?
A. Once you have paid your booking deposit, the remaining balance of your wedding has to be paid in full 4 weeks prior to your wedding date. You can pay your balance over the lead up to your wedding in regular instalments if you wish
Q. Can you help with Holiday Accommodation?
A. Holiday accommodation is not something that CWC would be involved with. We do however have an extensive list of hotels that have been recommended by our previous couples. We also work with an established villa rental company who has lots of villas in and around the areas we cover.
Q. Can we have our wedding ceremony in the grounds of our villa?
A. No, The Paralimni and Ayia Napa Municipality do not allow Civil ceremonies in venues that are not registered with them. This is the decision of each local municipal office.
Q. Why do I need a wedding planner when I can use internet searches and Social Media?
A. There are many Social Media wedding groups where you can talk to past and present brides. They will tell you about their experiences and will recommend or warn away from local suppliers. This will help you to plan your own wedding but please be mindful that we are local to the area and know which suppliers are reliable and trustworthy, as well as being an expert in their own field. You would also be responsible for liasing with your chosen supplier from initial enquiry right up until your wedding day.